Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Tooth
















If you have a sweet tooth and ever visit Rayne, LA you have to stop by the Candyland Cottage and Ice Cream Shoppe. They have any type of candy and gum you can think of. They also have ice cream and homemade fudge. Since I was on a scrapbook/anniversary weekend pictures had to be taken. Karen, Paula and I each found something that our sweet tooth was craving. Here are a few pics of our little outing at the candy shop. Karen found some gum when we were checking out. She had a name for it that Paula and I had never heard before. Look at her pic and see if you can guess what she called it.

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to my friend, Karen, for an "education"!!! I loved the candy store, as you can tell by my photo! I hid my stash of candies in the kitchen so that I can ration it out over the next few months! Maybe it'll last me till our next trip to Rayne :-)

    ReplyDelete