Monday, July 12, 2010

BEST HUSBAND

I have the best HUSBAND in the world. He was willing to spend our anniversary weekend in Rayne, LA to let me scrapbook and sell kits. We had a wonderful time. Thursday night we ate at Fezzo's in Scott, LA. I highly recommend it. Awesome food. Friday and Saturday night we ate at Chef Roy's in Rayne. It was so good Friday we had to go back Saturday night. Willie found a bar right across the street from the Civic Center called FROG CITY BAR to keep him occupied during the day Friday. Karen, Paula and I stopped in to have a couple of drinks with him. Later that night I joined him at the bar. Needless to say we found out it was a younger crowd bar. We were the oldest in there. As I watched the "kids" play BEER PONG all I could think about was the germs being transferred by the ping pong ball from hitting the ground to the beer cups. When the night was over I deemed myself officially "OLD". Willie had to ask the bartender how to work the touch screen juke box so he is OLDER than I am b/c I know how to work those. Here are a couple of pics from the bar. Willie was not too excited that I asked the bartender to take a pic (as you can tell by his sign language in the pic). Karen just couldn't resist touching my husband's butt on the way out LOL LOL LOL!

1 comment:

  1. What a good and patient man! Looks ike you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete