Monday, July 12, 2010

Rayne Forest Event

Treasured Memories Rayne Forest Event - Here are a few pics from the event this past weekend. Paula, Karen and I had a blast. I SOLD OUT of 52 kit designs this past weekend and got 8 double page layouts completed. Karen made some awesome layouts in the classes she took. Paula got caught up on some pics as far back as 1986. When we weren't scrapbooking we were eating and touring the city of Rayne - THE FROG CAPITAL OF THE WORLD! If you have never attended one of Treasured Memories events I have to say it is a MUST. Janet and her girls put on an excellent event. Melissa even taught a Zumba Dance class. I took it and actually liked it and can't wait to take some local classes here. There next event is July 2011. You get a 6' table to yourself and plenty of floor space around you. Treasured Memories, Simply Scrappin', Scrapalicious, Scrapbook Girl and myself (kits) all had booths.

2 comments:

  1. It was an awesome weekend! The only regret I have is all the eating I did!!! When I got home Sunday evening, I felt awful. I missed work Monday, and totally know it was the junk I put into my body. I say next time, I avoid the junk food, and do the Zumba EVERYDAY!!! Thanks for a great weekend, Teri, Karen, & Willie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for the Zumba everday. I really enjoyed it. Thank God I don't have pics of me doing it though.

    ReplyDelete