Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July







We had a fun and relaxing 4th of July weekend at Lake Rosemound at my friend Karen's camp. There was plenty of boat riding, playing in the sand, swimming, skiing and book reading involved. My husband found a set of ski's at the camp and decided since he had not done this in at least 15 years he should put on a show for us. And a show he did put on. Amazinly after only 3 tries he was up and out of the water skiing. Needless to say the onlookers at near by camps got a few laughs in and so did we. I took over 50 pics of him skiing but decided you only needed to be graced with one shot of his beer belly. Willie has been SORT of sore these past few days after his water skiing expedition. The beach area they have is just right. It has enough sand to haul a ton of it back into my car when we leave it. For the record, I HATE SAND. Can you technically have a beach without sand? That would be awesome if you could. When not at the beach or in the boat I was on the couch reading a book. I think Karen read almost two books this past weekend and I read one. It was a great 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment