Monday, September 20, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

I started my relaxing weekend off Friday evening scrapbooking with a group of wonderful, funny and extremely crazy ladies. We spent the evening at Scrapbooks and More in Denham. I bought the cutest Halloween paper and of course I don't even have Halloween pics yet. Saturday I slept a little late, did a little laundry and took a nap. Willie and I went to Ninfa's for a late lunch. While we were in Ninfa's the manager came over to ask us if we owned a red Chevrolet truck. My husband said yes. The manager then proceeded to tell us that a lady hit his truck and she was very upset about it. I about came unglued. Willie told me to stay inside and he would look at it. Thankfully it was a tiny scratch that can be buffed out. At least she was honest about it. Most would have gone on about their day and never said a word. Got back home in time for me to take a nap before the LSU game. Watched the game from the comfort of my couch and not out in the heat. Sunday I slept late again. I worked on a few kits to get ready for an event I'm selling them at in October. Got dressed, went to Walmart and back home to take yet again another nap. I just love non-eventful weekends. I this I might do a repeat of this past weekend for this coming weekend - minus the truck incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment