Thursday, September 23, 2010

KITS GALORE

KITS GALORE - That's right I have KITS GALORE for you to chose from. I now how my own official kit business. I will be posting new kits every week on http://www.kitsgalore.blogspot.com/ and facebook to sell. All kits are two page 12x12 layouts. Each kits includes everything you need to complete a memoriable page in your scrapbook. You get what you see! All items come pre-cut, pre-stickled, inked, painted, etc. It also includes a 4x6 colored picture of completed kit. Most kits will include some type embellishment such as, brads, ribbon, chipboard, buttons, eyelets, bling, flowers, etc. All you need is adhesive and pictures to complete your kit. Shipping prices are as follows $5 for 1-5 kits and FREE for 6 or more kits. Kits will also be available for local pickup. You can contact me on the blog, email me at kitsgalore@hotmail.com, or on Facebook Like - Kits Galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment