Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Little Creativity

Here are a few layouts that I have done on my past two crop day / nights.

2010 ZFest in Zachary

2009 Christmas Morning - This is a layout I had done for Scrapbook and Co as an example a while back so all I had to do was put my pics on it.

2010 Mother's Day - Another example for Scrapbook and Co. I was so excited to find some pages already done that just needed pics.


This was a beach class that Wendy taught at Treasured Memories but I altered it to fit Madilyn and Grace fishing at Karen's camp Memorial Day.

My beautiful niece Brooke. She has the most gorgeous blue eyes.


Madilyn on Easter morning checking out the goodies the Easter Bunny brought her. She now knows there is no Easter bunny that goes hopping around house to house. She thinks its funny how we pretended for all these years.


My mom and Brooke playing Madilyn's Barbie guitar. Needless to say it is no longer Madilyn's. Each time Brooke comes to the house we send her home with something. This past weekend she got to bring home a leap pad. She thinks it's Christmas everytime she comes to our house.


2009 Christmas at my dad's.


Willie taking Madilyn and Grace tubing at Lake Rosemound Memorial Day.
This was originally a Kitz Girlz kit that I rearranged to fit my needs.

1 comment:

  1. love the new format! I may have to look at leelou blogs very soon :)

    ReplyDelete