Monday, August 30, 2010

CHUCK E CHEESE

Chuck E Cheese is definitely not one of my favorite places to go but I gave in Saturday. We took Madilyn, Evan and Brooke (my niece) to the one on Siegen. I had never been to this one. I was impressed at how much more room there was at this location. Although I did run around behind Evan and Brooke wiping their hands off with anit bacterial wipes they still managed to have a good time. I even played a little ski ball myself. Madilyn wasn't too happy that I got more tickets on that game than she did. All in all it was a good trip. I'm good for another few years on the Chuck E Cheese adventures.




Madilyn playing ski ball.



Evan and Brooke riding in the School Bus. Evan wasn't to sure about letting Brooke drive.



Madilyn loved driving the mustang on this game. That is what she wants for her first car. Yea RIGHT like that's gonna happen.


I think Little Miss Evan had too much fun. She was sacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment