Monday, October 4, 2010

LOUISIANA FALL

Definition: LOUISIANA FALL - Two weeks of beautiful breezy, cool, sunny weather. Well that's my definition anyway. So I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Yesterday afternoon Madilyn and I laid a sheet on the grass in the backyard with pillows and read our books. The dogs decided to join us and take a nap by our feet. It was just a gorgeous day that I hated to stay inside and if you know me at all I am not normally an outside person. This is my favorite time of year even though it doesn't last very long here in Louisiana. I'm excited to break out the jeans and boots. I even switched to a fall colored purse this morning. Now if I could just figure out to stay at home all week and not work so I could enjoy the weather that would be terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment