Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Not Everyday...

It's not everyday that you could pass by my house and catch a glimpse of me mowing the lawn. As of yesterday it would be about once in every 12 years. That's right I said 12 years! I mowed the lawn about 12 years ago (with a push mower) to prove to my husband that it could be done in one day without taking 20 beer breaks. Yesterday I mowed it (with a riding lawn mower) because I wanted to help him out with the yard work. **NOTE: NO BEER BREAKS. I guess I am growing up and learning to become a better wife. Damn, I scare myself sometimes. It wasn't that bad. If I went fast enough I even felt a little breeze. Although when he flagged me down a couple times I figured out that I wasn't suppose to be going that fast. Madilyn took the opportunity to photograph this memorable occasion. I would post them but I'm in my swimming suit - ENOUGH SAID. So mark it on your calendars 12 years from now on 6/6/22 I will be posting again that I mowed the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment