Monday, November 2, 2009

The Boo Crew





























We went to my sister-in-laws for trick or treating. My friend Vickii was there with her little girl (witch) Anna, and Deleana was there were her two boys Colton and Cayden (scarecrows). My niece Brooke was Minnie Mouse. Last but not least was my sweetheart Madilyn. She was a car hop! She even had an authentic car hop tray to collect her candy on. Oh, we also had Dr. McDreamy (robbie) there. I can't figure out how to rotate Madilyn's pic so you will just have to turn your head sideways!

3 comments:

  1. oooooowwwwww my neck hurts from looking sideways at Maddie's pic! YOu are CRAZY!!! Come on FRIDAY!!! :0 She was precious!!!!!! Love the outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the costumes! It looks like y'all had a blast. Can't wait to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the carhop tray!!! Maybe Madilyn will let me borrow it for next year! They all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete