Monday, September 14, 2009

Accident


Saturday around 12:30pm I was rear ended on Groom Road in Baker. Let me tell you I was pissed. It was just me and Madilyn in the car. We weren't hurt thank goodness. The man behind us was not paying attention. I was slowing down for some cars in front of me that were turning and all of a sudden BAM he hit me. There was not much damage to my back bumper but I will need to be replaced. There was more damage to his car. The kicker is he could not provide INSURANCE. Image that! I would like to put a plug in for ONSTAR. They rock! It was so nice to push one button and have the police notified. I will never drive another vehicle without it.

5 comments:

  1. glad you girls weren't hurt!
    There is plenty to be said for driving those big monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer! Thankfully you two were not hurt. Just stinks to have to deal with the aftermath of someone else's problems. Don't you wish men would learn how to drive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men - and they say women don't know how to drive. Women are multi-taskers. We can drive, beat the children in the back seat, hold a conversation on the phone and put on makeup all while driving and run into the back of someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CORRECTION _ NOT RUN INTO THE BACK OF SOMEONE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the guy had insurance although he had no proof on him... it's such a pain when they don't. So glad that no one was injured :-)

    ReplyDelete