Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of 4th Grade




Madilyn was up and ready for her first day of 4th grade before I knew it. No complaining to get out of bed - how long will this last? She started her first day of 4th grade at Copper Mill in Zachary. This year she had to walk to the end of the street and catch the bus by the stop sign. I am totally against this. The four children that are picked up on our street live within two house of each other. I believe the bus could come down the street and pick up at one house rather having the children walk up the street 8 houses. Hell, I grew up on a dead end gravel road almost a mile long and I got door pickup! Here are some pics of her morning walk and getting on the bus.

2 comments:

  1. She looks So grown up.......She also looks taller since just seeing her on her birthday!!! Tell her I said she is too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No No No - It's just wrong that Madilyn is a fourth grader - but she does look too cute with her big bow!

    ReplyDelete